JadsonmanJadsonman

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Inanimate Inanimate

lol

lol so good and so true - but a mac? fail...

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

Awesome!

Great job! Smooth animation and very funny. I love the watermelon symbol - epic!

Welfare Queens Welfare Queens

Funny, well done!

I find it brilliant how you made fun of both right and left wing views. Very skillful animation.

Dem Parodeez - 2 Dem Parodeez - 2

Poor animation, I'm afraid

This was appalling. I found no humor in it and am unable to draw any entertainment value from this at all. The spelling errors were offensive, the animation lazy, and the sound quality terrible. There didn't seem to be much in the way of storyline, and if there was a story in there it was conveyed so terribly that it could not be understood.
Such an animation could only surface from the lowest dregs of society. If there was any constructive criticism to be given, I would. However, I believe the only advice that would be helpful would be: get an education.

DahDoctow responds:

durka durr

Thermoplastique 8 Thermoplastique 8

Well

By far the most entertaining thing about all of these thermoplastique submissions is your stubborn claim to genius in each comment. I'm laughing every time. I wonder if you are so delightfully insane in person?

longboard2live responds:

Genius submissions deserve genius comments.

Trucido Trucido

Hahaha

There are a lot of stick fighting movies out there and they get old, but somehow you've made me smile with this one. It's very smooth and very fun, with music that is precisely appropriate. Good job!

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Amazing

This is the first flash I've ever scored as a 10, regardless of the two minor voice glitches already mentioned in the 'author comments' section.

Amazingly smooth and well done animation, full and long story, unique voices. Well done!

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

Haha

Always funny, great animation. I love to watch WGJ4K!

P.S.: To Edward Kaj (below me), I think it's because he drinks so much. Think about it: If you drank as often as he, then you probably stay up late only to be woken up early the next morning over and over again to do your 'job'. The result: bags under eyes. Just a theory.

Brain Food 2: Lower Forms Brain Food 2: Lower Forms

More time was put into this than the first

However, that does not dismiss the fact that this disturbing, plot-devoid, anarchic mess is completely traumatizing to the flash community. The work itself is done well enough, and I understand the intention behind the choppiness. Nevertheless, this type of work should be discouraged, for it offers little for the intellectual advancement of the newgrounds community, and the world itself.

... for Sister ... for Sister

Brutal

Well done. Good animation, voices are accurate, and music is very well done.
On a side note, if 14 people die a day in Ukraine, which has a population of just over 42 million, it would make their roads safer than the United States where the population is 350 million and where 123 people die on the roads every day.