JadsonmanJadsonman

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Inanimate Inanimate

lol

lol so good and so true - but a mac? fail...

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

Awesome!

Great job! Smooth animation and very funny. I love the watermelon symbol - epic!

Welfare Queens Welfare Queens

Funny, well done!

I find it brilliant how you made fun of both right and left wing views. Very skillful animation.

The Killing Cove The Killing Cove

Meh...

Not bad. It wasn't very intricate, some sort of leveling and power-up system would be nice. I think this would have been better if developed so that we could play as the fisherman - the game has more potential that way.
But I suppose you made it for the message, so I guess it's not going to happen.

Bungluwa Bungluwa

Mostly good - just one problem

The game is fun and has a good concept. Most of the aspects about it are fairly balanced, although difficult.
There one flaw that prevents this game from rating anything more than a 7 is that it doesn't seem like it went through much testing. The sprite (i.e. the robot) is too big - and by too big I mean that it's about 30-40% larger than it needs to be. The result is a clumsy, awkward stumble through the level.
The music is good, and you've taken into account the preposterous number of deaths that are liable to happen and created a very short and easy respawn. Though basic, the graphics are comparable and pleasant.
Overall, rather well done.

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

Well done.

Clearly, a lot of work was put into the making of the game. It shows in the quality of the sound, the smooth game play, and the responsive controls. The rapid respawn time was the saving grace of it all.
There is, however, one glaring issue. I realize that predictability is a crucial factor in the latching mechanism, however I would suggest considering the installation of a selectivity factor. In other words, the robot should prioritize latching onto the moving block instead of the fiery pillar, or the solid block instead of the one falling to the ground.
To maintain both predictability and selectivity, I would have it select the most appropriate target within a narrow targeting cone.
Other than that, and the annoying encouragement of the voice when you die, very well done, and an entertaining way to pass the time.

Merge to Mind--_--Goa trance Merge to Mind--_--Goa trance

Sweet!

You're right the bassline made the song. The loops flow smoothly into each other, very well done.